Hubbers at TFN. Please look after this bear. I worry when the boy goes away to camp after all.
- Make sure he eats at least one daily portion of healthy fruit or vegatables. Note: a wet, manky piece of lettuce on a burger does not count.
- Make sure he is not left unattended with an iron. Our young friend struggles to tell if they are hot or not. Even though there was a funky experiment at the recent Wonder Day which showed him how to tell the difference.
- NO EGGS! Or salami meat. I don't know whose room he is sharing but bad things may happen.
- Keep Ralph away from cellotape. It is a natural law of the universe that a grown man will be injured by it.
- Put him to bed by midnight. He needs his forty winks.
ANDU IS A !&!^!^;@;@!!!! He said we get up at 8am. Ralph sets alarm for 8am. ANDU PUTS ON LIGHT AND SHOUTS AT RALPH AT 7:52AM AND TIME TO GET UP RALPH TIME TO GET UP. He robbed me of 8 minutes!!! 8 fucking minutes!!! He will pay for this. I didn't get to sleep until around 3am!!!